Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tha Carter III

If I was to be honest (with myself, with my family, with the world), I mean, If I was to keep it real, everything would know that the album I'm the most giddy for at this point would be Tha Carter III by Lil Wayne, due out May 13 on Cash Money/Universal/Young Money. Here are my thoughts on the two 'street singles.'

First (1st): What the fuck is a street single?

Second (2nd): "Lollipop" got that T-Pain vocoder shit going on.

Second point One (2.1nd): Fuck T-Pain.

Third (3rd): "Lollipop" is kind of gay. It will probably get some guys laid.

Fourth (4th): Not me.

Fifth (5th): Worse songs.

Sixth (6th): There seems to be some debate as to whether the title of the other single is "I'm Illi" or "A Millie."

Seventh (7th): It's "I'm Illi."

Eighth (8th): Rules.

Ninth (9th): The 'instruments' are some dude saying, "I'm illi," so cut up and fast it stops sounding like anything but electronic beeps.

Tenth (10th): "It's like the beat was screamin' 'murder me'/and I'm a murderer/so I murdered it."

No comments: