Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Food Network Show

After watching the Food Network this weekend, wherein Giada De Laurentiis made a chocolate chip cookie loaf formed into a very weiner-looking thing with her hands (best part of my weekend) and due to the Facts that: I am at least as Charismatic as any current Food Network chefhost and have access to the Internet, I have decided that I would like my own half-hour Food Show. The following are some simple ideas for names. Concepts which I feel need to be explained will be. Thanks to Nick Hennies and Bobby Flay (who inspirationally hosted "Chillin' & Grillin'").

Food Show
Yummers!
I Fucked This Up with Wesley Neal
God Dammit Why Did This Happen
W. Doak Neal's Guide to Biscuits: Grands and Golden Layers
How Much Bread Can I Eat?
Cheese: Just Buy Jarlsberg
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
Everything In The Studio Is Frozen
Broilin' & Oilin' (I rub guys up and down with oil and broil things)
Cookin' & Bookin' (I cook and read at the same time; only Nobel Laureates)
Grillin' & Billin' (I charge people for things they want me to cook)
Bakin' & Achin' (I bake and recount former loves)
Bakin' & Bakin' (Hour-long; I invite two guests who smoke pot for half-an-hour each, there is no food)
Bacon & Bacon (Hour-long; I try to cut off all the fat from two strips of bacon, maybe this could be a made-for-TV movie)
Litmus Test (I reduce women to their preferences for different dishes)
Leather Jacket (I cook one)

No comments: